Meridian Star Future POS has partnered with Berg, the best Liquor Control System in the business, said Brandon Weitz, President Meridian Star Future POS. Why? Berg is the Industry leader in Liquor Control Systems!• Berg developed the original liquor control systems and technology over 40 years ago and has continued to advance this technology, supplying the market with the most respected liquor controls and equipment available today.
• Berg offers a complete line of liquor controls for liquor, beer, wineand other beverages, for a widerange of applications.
• Berg has specialty liquor controls that meet Canadianrequirements and jurisdictions requiring the most stringent NSF/ANSI Standard 18 certified installations.
• Most Berg liquor controls are certified to NSF/ANSI sanitation and CE standards.
"Liquor controls are critical, not only for restaurants but for every business in the hospitality industry!"
Contact Brandon Weitz at Meridian Star POS to learn more about Berg Liquor controls. email@example.com www.meridianstarpos.com
1) They do not consider the future costs of owning a POS system
When you purchase a POS system, it is important to calculate the
future costs that will be associated with maintaining and supporting the
system. Ask yourself:
· "Will I have to purchase an expensive support package?"
Our Support TEAM of 20 in house techs with ALWAYS a LIVE ANSWER is included FREE of charge with our POS Program Included is our 36 month next day replacement policy on all equipment
· "Will I pay an hourly rate to get the support I need when an issue arises?"
There is NEVER a CHARGE for our 24x7 Support. Included is our 36 month next day replacement policy on all equipment
· "Am I going to have to pay for system updates each year to keep my system running properly?
There is NEVER a CHARGE for System Updates' Included is our 36 month next day replacement policy on all equipment
· "How much will I have to spend on IT technician visits?"
There is NEVER a CHARGE for tech visits. Included is our 36 month next day replacement policy on all equipment
These are all questions you should ask before choosing a new restaurant POS system.
2) They are not up to date or aware of upcoming changes in the industry
In 2015, the U.S. began the process of converting to EMV payment standards
order to adhere to EMV compliance, restaurants will need to invest in new
hardware and software that is capable of accepting pin-and-chip card payments.
Restaurant owners who are unaware of that change could find themselves paying
for another system all over again in order to follow the updates and
requirements. In order to avoid getting you and your business in this type of
aggravating circumstance, make sure you do your research before buying a new
POS system and ask how they plan to transition into the new regulations.
Our system is PCI compliant plus we also have EMV integration
3) They do not research the vendor of the POS system
When you purchase your POS system, you are engaging in a partnership and an agreement with the vendor. In a lot cases, the vendor will help you build your menu digitally, install your system for you, train your staff on that system if need be, and provide support when you have an issue with your system. Make sure you choose a vendor who has a great reputation . Choose a company who cares about your experience, who has a reputation of high-quality installs, timely responses, and five-star customer support.
Our BBB rating is A+ with over 1350 accounts
4) They do not ask about the fine print in financingPayment plans offered can be an enticing option, particularly for new restaurants and restaurants who initially, have very slim profit margins. There is nothing wrong with financing options, but owners should proceed with caution about what they agree to when they enter into a payment plan. In many cases, payment plans can act as a way of luring restaurant owners into a long-term contract. If you enter into a finance plan and find out very quickly that the system is not a good fit, you may not be able to get out of your payment plan contract without paying off the remaining balance. Some payment plans will even hold you responsible for paying off the leftover balance regardless if your restaurant goes out of business.
Choosing the right POS system for your business can prove to be a tasking experience. Asking yourself and the vendor the right questions can help you find the perfect solution for your particular restaurant's needs. Be smart and know your options. A POS system can make or break a business. Give yourself, your staff, and your business the peace of mind knowing you are supported by your POS system.
Contact Brandon Weitz, firstname.lastname@example.org at Meridian Star POS to learn more about our very simple program, please visit meridianstarpos.com for pricing.